Currency TransfersExchange pounds or dollars to euros
Whether you’re purchasing the holiday home of your dreams, investing in overseas property or doing regular currency transfers, fluctuating exchange rates can make a tremendous difference to the price you finally pay. We recommend Currency Sense who deal with all the major currencies, including pounds, dollars and euros.
For more information please visit Currency Sense - international currency transfers.
A property priced at €300,000 would have cost £208,332 on the 1 November 2007. Due to currency movements, the same property would have been £18,940 more expensive at £227,272 less than three months later.
To help make your money go further when buying a property or transferring money abroad, we recommend working with HiFX through the Currency Sense website to give you access to:
- Better currency transfer rates than your bank saving you as much as 4% on all your international currency exchanges.
- Simple, jargon free currency advice tailored to your individual circumstances.
- No commission or transfer fees, no hidden charges or overseas bank receiving fees.
- Guaranteed exchange rates for up to 24 months.
- Fast, highly secure payments for your complete peace of mind.
- A Regular Payments Service for international mortgage payments and general living expenses.